Texas Speed (TSP) 228/232 Cam Kit w/ Single Beehive Springs. Texas Speed & Performance Camshaft Kit Includes. 625 Single Beehive Spring Kit (1211X required for cams over 230 degrees of duration). TSP Hardened Chromoly 7.400″ Long 5/16″ Diameter Pushrods. TSP 228/232 Camshaft (25-TSP228/232R6112): 228/232. NOTE: The 112 Lobe Separation Angle (LSA) is standard. However, a 114 LSA is available by request. These camshafts have a 3-bolt timing gear pattern. Texas Speed and Performance’s cams are known for consistent power production and are a classic selection for any GM LS1/LS2/LS6 and even 5.3L/6.0L combinations. The 228/232 camshafts use lobes that are designed to be both beehive & double valve spring friendly. The 228/232 camshaft is available in a wide variety of lobe separations. The most popular options customers select is either the 112 LSA or the wider 114 LSA. The 112 LSA helps to bring the camshafts powerband lower in the rpm band. The lower LSA also creates a slightly rougher idle. The 228/232 camshaft is a very popular camshaft for customers wanting a very streetable camshaft that makes approximately 5-7 more horsepower than the 228R camshaft. Dyno testing has shown the 228/232 camshaft to make a solid 50-55 RWHP gains with all other supporting bolt-on modifications in place. The 228/232 camshaft is large enough that we recommend a minimum 2,800 RPM stall converter in automatic cars. Please read the listing entirely as r. If you have any questions or are unsure of something, please ask before purchasing. Cancellations will not be made for purchasing errors. Terms of Service Agreement. Are available for your review by clicking the hyperlink. The item “Texas Speed (TSP) 228/232.600/. 600 Cam Kit with Beehive Springs LS1/LS2/LS6″ is in sale since Sunday, November 25, 2018. This item is in the category “eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts\Engines & Components\Camshafts, Lifters & Parts”. The seller is “glennsautoperformance” and is located in Georgetown, Texas. This item can be shipped to United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, China, Sweden, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, South africa, Thailand, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Bahamas, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi arabia, Ukraine, United arab emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Croatia, Malaysia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa rica, Panama, Trinidad and tobago, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Barbados, Brunei darussalam, Bolivia, Ecuador, Egypt, French guiana, Guadeloupe, Iceland, Jordan, Cayman islands, Sri lanka, Luxembourg, Martinique, Maldives, Nicaragua, Oman, Peru, Pakistan, Paraguay, Reunion, Viet nam, Uruguay.
- Brand: Texas Speed
- Manufacturer Part Number: 25-TSP228232112
- Interchange Part Number: Camshaft
- Other Part Number: 25-TSP228232
- California Prop 65 Warning: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or, other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov WARNING: It is illegal to install any aftermarket part that alters or modifies the original design or performance of the motor vehicle pollution control system unless the part is exempted or has an Executive Order issued by the California Air Resources Board (also commonly referred to as the “EO” number). Confirmation: By completing your purchase, you acknowledge that any NON CARB-approved products will be installed for off-road competition use only. Furthermore, by acknowledging you understand the above notice regarding CARB-approved products, and accept responsibility for compliance.
- Restricted States: California