Texas Speed & Performance (TSP) Stage IV High Lift Truck Cam Kit (25-TSP223226R6111): 223/226.600/. Texas Speed & Performance Camshaft Kit Includes. 625 Single Beehive Spring Kit. TSP Hardened Chromoly 7.400″ Long 5/16″ Diameter Pushrods. Stage IV High Lift Truck Camshaft Specs (25-TSP223226R6111): 223/226. NOTE: The 111 Lobe Separation Angle (LSA) is standard. However, 112, 113, or 114 LSAs are available by request. These camshafts have a 3-bolt timing gear pattern. Texas Speed and Performance’s Stage 4 High Lift truck cam is an excellent choice for Silverado/Sierra truck owners looking for a cam that will provide exceptional power gains and a mild idle while still remaining daily-driver friendly. Designed specifically for 4.8L/5.3L/6.0L combinations. We’ve had tons of customers select this camshaft when looking for a cam that drives well with an aftermarket torque converter (3000+ recommended) and computer tuning! It’s a great choice for those looking for excellent power from their 5.3L engine, as well as a nice sound. Please read the listing entirely as r. If you have any questions or are unsure of something, please ask before purchasing. Cancellations will not be made for purchasing errors. Terms of Service Agreement. Are available for your review by clicking the hyperlink. The item “Texas Speed (TSP) Stage 4 High Lift Truck Cam Kit 223/226.600/. 600 (Beehive)” is in sale since Sunday, November 25, 2018. This item is in the category “eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts\Engines & Components\Camshafts, Lifters & Parts”. The seller is “glennsautoperformance” and is located in Georgetown, Texas. This item can be shipped to United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, China, Sweden, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Bahamas, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi arabia, United arab emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Croatia, Malaysia, Brazil, Chile, Costa rica, Panama, Trinidad and tobago, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Barbados, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Brunei darussalam, Bolivia, Ecuador, Egypt, French guiana, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Iceland, Jersey, Jordan, Cambodia, Cayman islands, Liechtenstein, Sri lanka, Luxembourg, Monaco, Macao, Martinique, Maldives, Nicaragua, Oman, Peru, Pakistan, Paraguay, Reunion, Viet nam, Uruguay.
- Restricted States: California
- Interchange Part Number: Silverado
- California Prop 65 Warning: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or, other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov WARNING: It is illegal to install any aftermarket part that alters or modifies the original design or performance of the motor vehicle pollution control system unless the part is exempted or has an Executive Order issued by the California Air Resources Board (also commonly referred to as the “EO” number). Confirmation: By completing your purchase, you acknowledge that any NON CARB-approved products will be installed for off-road competition use only. Furthermore, by acknowledging you understand the above notice regarding CARB-approved products, and accept responsibility for compliance.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 25-TSP223226R6111
- Other Part Number: 25-TSP223226R6
- Brand: Texas Speed