With This Package You Get the Following Items. TSP 224R Camshaft Specs. PAC 1219 Single Beehive Valve Springs. Texas Speed Hardened Chromoly Pushrods. The 224R camshafts use lobes that are designed to be both beehive & double valve spring friendly. The 224R camshaft is available in a wide variety of lobe separations. The most popular options customers select is either the 112LSA or the wider 114LSA. The 112LSA helps to bring the camshafts powerband lower in the rpm band. The lower LSA also creates a slightly rougher idle. The 224R camshaft is without a doubt one of the most popular camshafts we offer for the LS1 engines. It has awesome drivability while making a solid 40+ rear wheel horsepower gains! For customers looking for a smaller camshaft that packs a big punch, the 224R camshaft is pretty hard to beat! The item “Texas Speed 224R. 600 Camshaft Kit with Beehive Springs for Chevrolet LS 5.7 6.0″ is in sale since Friday, May 8, 2020. This item is in the category “eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts\Engines & Components\Camshafts, Lifters & Parts”. The seller is “amsracing” and is located in Bossier City, Louisiana. This item can be shipped to United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Mexico, Germany, Japan, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, China, Sweden, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, South africa, Thailand, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Austria, Bahamas, Israel, New Zealand, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi arabia, United arab emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Croatia, Malaysia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa rica, Panama, Trinidad and tobago, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Barbados, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Brunei darussalam, Bolivia, Ecuador, Egypt, French guiana, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Iceland, Jersey, Jordan, Cambodia, Cayman islands, Liechtenstein, Sri lanka, Luxembourg, Monaco, Macao, Martinique, Maldives, Nicaragua, Oman, Peru, Pakistan, Paraguay, Reunion, Viet nam, Uruguay.
- Interchange Part Number: Cam
- California Prop 65 Warning: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or, other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov WARNING: It is illegal to install any aftermarket part that alters or modifies the original design or performance of the motor vehicle pollution control system unless the part is exempted or has an Executive Order issued by the California Air Resources Board (also commonly referred to as the “EO” number). Confirmation: By completing your purchase, you acknowledge that any NON CARB-approved products will be installed for off-road competition use only. Furthermore, by acknowledging you understand the above notice regarding CARB-approved products, and accept responsibility for compliance.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 25-TSP224R6112
- Brand: Texas Speed
- Fitment Type: Performance/Custom
- Warranty: Unspecified Length
- Restricted States: California